Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sesame Street Live

Grammy and I took the kids to Sesame Street Live at the Memorial Coliseum. The kids had so much fun and I had a blast watching them! They really got into it dancing and in awe of the lights and characters on stage. I was really impressed with Isaiah, he only got tired of it about 5-10 minutes before intermission and then again before it was over, but there was a ton of room for him to walk around so it worked out well. We didn't have to interrupt Ashley and Grammy watching the rest of the show!



All set up with their booster seats and snacks.



This was a lesson in what do do when your tired. Ashley yells out "Big Bird take a nap!"

getting their wiggles out at intermission

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Such a fun outing. These are the special things we get to do together now that you live close. I still tell the story of Ashley blurting out "Big Bird, just take a nap" Makes perfect sense to her, why in the world didn't Big Bird think of it himself:)