Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dad's Birthday

Way back in Aug, close to the 23rd we celebrated my Dad's birthday at the new McMenamins in Wilsonville. It was a gorgeous night. I got their early to grab a spot outside near the live band and after an hour of waiting they told us they were not able to push two tables together so we could all sit together. Don't ask me why we weren't notified about that sooner, but they had just opened so I'll give them that excuse. By 6pm it was filling fast and our options became limited. We ended up sitting inside which worked out fine, then after dinner we sat out on the lawn for a few songs where the kids entertained us with their dancing and running around. That was really fun, we're going to have to go back just for the music. I love when we can all get together for special occasions and Grandpa's birthday was a perfect day to celebrate. I don't feel like my Dad gets celebrated enough for all that he does. We love you! Hope this year brings many good things!










No comments: