
Pumpkin Rice Crispy Treats!

Yummy!

We went to our local park for their fall festival. I was really impressed with this and it was all free! They had a tractor hay ride, pumpkins for the kids, animals, music, pumpkin painting and this hay pile that they hid candy in! Ashley carefully picked which candy she wanted.

The ghost project you see in the front was a lot of fun and the kids really go into it.



The kids were so cute decorating the slider last week. Brian was out of town, so it was a perfect project while I made dinner. They each took turns and waited for the other to be finished. No arguing, just fun!
3 comments:
You are sure having fun with the kiddos this year for Halloween. It is a fun time of year and all the festivities make it so much more enjoyable thru the eyes of children. Grammy and Grampa are enjoying it, as well.
What a wonderful time you guys had decorating the house. I can't wait to see house decorated for Christmas.
I have to admit I was getting away from the Halloween spirit over the past few years, but after spending time with our little goblins as you participate in the Halloween activities, I'm back in the swing of it. Who knows, I might even bring out the old mask I used to scare the trick or treaters with - yikes!
Thanks Em for inviting us to all the festivities; You're a busy family!
Post a Comment