Saturday, October 8, 2011
Nathan's 2nd Birthday
I took the kids up to Seattle for Nathan's 2nd birthday party. I was a little nervous making the drive by myself, but I left a little before nap time so they would at least sleep a little in the car and get a nap before the party at 2pm. We made it and the kids were great, slept and hour and not even DVD's to keep them entertained! Any longer, though, and we may have needed them. The party was really fun, it was great to see everyone. They had it at Joana's parents house in Poulsbo, so we got to ride the ferry back to Seattle to stay at D and Hani's. The kids loved this! Sunday we had breakfast and took a walk to the park and headed back home around 2:00, again a nap in the car to make the drive a little easier. It was a short trip, but always worth it!
Nathan's Uncle got him this powered car for his birthday. Ashley was the first passenger, but quickly got out when crazy driver Nathan started gunning it. Then Isaiah jumped in and laughed every time Nathan punched the gas. The adults got a good laugh out of this. Eventually Ashley got back on and even drove it around.

Mmmm, yummy cake
This was Isaiah and Sawyer's first time on a ferry.

Ashley, I month shy of 4 and Saywer 3 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the wild curlies in the morning. Sawyer is growing so big, so fast. Love you <3
Post a Comment