Thursday, January 3, 2008
2 Months
Ashley had her 2 month check up today. I had originally scheduled it for next week, but changed it because Brian will be back in school and I needed him there to get me through her first shots. I was so thankful that she handled them so well. It's tough on a mom! My eyes got welled up as soon as the nurse said she was going to get started. I got myself worked up for nothing, she only screamed for a short time while the nurse gave the shots, but calmed down right after and is now peacefully asleep. Thank goodness! So, here's her stats: She is in the 95% for height at 23 3/4 inches, 50% for weight at 10 lb 11 oz, and 75% for head size at 39 1/2 cm. No wonder she's growing out of her clothes so fast.
This is her 2 month car seat picture. I took it in a hurry and she looks like she's busy doing something that requires a diaper change
Seattle Smiles
She's a little scrunched up in this picture, but I love capturing her peacefully sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my goodness! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Post a Comment