Monday, April 14, 2008
Ashley's First Baseball Game
We went to the Mariner's Game yesterday with some neighbors. It was an adventure. I think it's good to get Ashley used to events like this, we just should have been better prepared. Saturday was about 85 degrees, so I guess I just thought Sunday would be warm as well. Who would have known that you could have such a drastic change in weather over night. I forgot a blanket for Ashley, luckily we had a Mariner's jacket that our neighbor let us borrow, but she had a short sleeve shirt underneath. Right when we got there, she had a major blow out, so I had to do a complete clothing change in the freezing cold bathroom. By the end of the game I ended up bundling her up in my jacket to keep both of us warm. I don't know what the temperature was, but it was cold and raining. They put the roof over the field half way through the game, but that didn't prevent them from losing to the Angels 2-10. Go Mariners!


She was so tired she fell asleep at the game. She would wake up a little when people cheered, but since we lost so bad it wasn't very often
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like Ashes is going to be a baseball nut like gramma. And I thnk that is great.I hope we can catch a game this summer together. The three of you look wonderful and it makes me miss you all the more.
Love Mom
Looks like Ashes is going to be a baseball nut like gramma. And I thnk that is great.I hope we can catch a game this summer together. The three of you look wonderful and it makes me miss you all the more.
Love Mom
She is getting so big, but also more adorable.
Post a Comment