Thursday, April 3, 2008
Spring!
Today was a gorgeous Spring Day, finally! We met up with some friends from PEPS and walked around the UW campus to see the Cherry Blossoms. They are beautiful! I had always heard about them, but hadn't seen them until today. After walking around campus I went into the ultrasound department to visit everyone I used to work with. Being there really made me miss working, but I still struggle with deciding to go back. I want to keep up my skills, but I'm enjoying being home with Ashley so much it makes it tough to start looking for part time work. I think I'll know when the time is right, but for now I'm so happy being home.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
two of the pretiest flowers around, I especially like the picture of Ashley with the cherry blossoms behind her.We miss you three.
Post a Comment