Saturday, April 26, 2008

B-E-A-utiful

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day in Seattle and we took advantage of it! Brian hung out with his uncle, so I took Ashley and Brody to the park this morning. We laid out a blanket and soaked up the sun. It was so nice so sit outside and be warm, it just didn't last very long because mom's allergies kicked up and Ashley needed a nap. After her nap we had an appointment for the TEDDY study (the diabetes study she's in) and that went really well. She got her blood drawn again and with the distraction of a toy horse (which also worked last time) and some singing she managed to not even shed a tear. She was such a good girl! They weighed her with her clothes on, but she's up to around 16lbs! She gets weighed the beginning of next month for her 6 month check up, so we'll see how the two compare. The appointment was right across the street from Seattle University, so I decided to show Ashley where mom went to college. They have changed so much since I was there, it was fun to walk around. There were a ton of college kids out on the lawn playing Frisbee and hanging out, it brought back a lot of memories.



3 comments:

Jamie said...

I really like the last picture! Soo cute.

Anonymous said...

What a big girl, sitting on that big wall and showing off the school mommy went to. Good job, Em. Get her use to her options for college, Seattle U or U of W. early.lol. Can't wait to see our pretty girls next weekend. And our handsome boys, as well.

Aunt Becki said...

How she's grown.....Oh my gosh. I can't wait for another opportunity to see you guys. We miss you so much.