Wednesday, August 27, 2008
PEPS Friends
PEPS is coming to an end for Ashley and I since I will be starting full time the middle of the month. This group has been so much fun for us and I've met a lot of great people through it. I'll still get together with the mom's once a month for Mom's Night Out and we'll see the kids at play dates and other happenings. We'll miss our weekly meetings, though. It's been so fun to see them all growing so fast, each week is something new and it's been nice to have the support and knowledge that other mom's are going through the same ups and downs as you.
Ashley, Elizabeth and Jackson
Oliver, Jackson, Elizabeth, Jordan, Ashley, Ryder, Collin and Tallyn.
Sophia, Jordan, Oliver, and Ashley
Sophia and Ashley
Jordan, Oliver, and Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is too bad, however it sounds like you and Ash made some life long friends.
Post a Comment