Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whatcha Lookin' At



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lookin' at chu, little missy. Only about 20 times a day! You are just too cute for words. Love the bow in your hair. How did mommy get it to stay in the little hair you have?

Anonymous said...

Ashes is saying to herself,,,

(1st picture) "Did Mom see what I hid under the pillow"??
(2nd picture) "Ha-ha - it's so much fun playing hide and seek with Mom's car keys!! "Hey Brody, this is a fun game isn't it?"

Grampa L

Jamie said...

What a doll face. Ashley is just too cute. I hope work is going well for you!

Miss you tons.

Aunt Becki said...

What a big girl we're getting. I miss you guys so much. I'm trying to find a way to come again before the weather starts turning bad. Love you to pieces.