Sunday, September 7, 2008

10 Months!

I discovered this picture on the camera this weekend and thought it was soooo cute! Brian dressed her in this outfit for an outing to Costco when he had her on Tuesday. One guy stopped him and asked if he tied the bow in her hair!

Ashley has definately found her independence. This girl does not like to be held too long, cuddle or kissed too much even though we do all of those to her disliking. Mom and Dad can't help it, especially the kisses on her chubby cheeks. She just started taking steps when we hold her hands. She has two teeth that came in without a problem. I'm interested to see how she does when the top two come in. She'll be starting daycare on the 16th and I think it's going to be a great experience for her. Brian has that week off before he starts his internship, so she'll only go 1/2 days to help her transition. I think she'll do fine though. She doesn't get upset when we leave and she loves playing with new toys, she gets very tired of her own. Plus the daycare takes kids until 5, so she'll go to pre-school there and when number two comes around they have an infant room. Brian found it last week and by a miracle we got in. Every other place I called had a year wait. Our nanny's last day is next Thursday.


I didn't realize I couldn't zoom out while taking video so I'm walking backward while she's coming closer to me. It's so cute to see how off balance she is and you can tell she's proud of herself with that little smirk on her face

4 comments:

grandma Hey said...

We had a great weekend just because Mom and Dad sent us those pictures and we shared them with everybody that would stop. I just love the movie of you walking (with help). And I know Grammie and Gramp's will have fun with you this weekend. We love you three and thanks for all you do.

The Steffens Family said...

Emily, You have such a beautiful little family. Your daughter is adorable.

Take care!!

Aunt Becki said...

How she's growing.....what next is she going to do? I don't think anyone has any idea. That's awesome you found somewhere for daycare on such short notice and that's close, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Emily!! Oh my, I can not believe she is closing in on "1"!!! I think of you guys a lot, and she is just precious. She looks so much like Brian! Good for you guys for camping... that's awesome. They grow SO fast. Hope to actually "meet" her one day! Love, Liz