Tuesday, April 28, 2009
PEPS Gathering
We went to Dennis and Lydia's house for a PEPS gathering with the Dad's. They just moved to a beautiful new house in Seward Park. They're house is AWESOME! It has a ton of huge windows that look out over the water and out to Mt Rainier. Brian and I were just a tad bit jealous when they gave us the official tour. Not only does it have the view, but a boat house, huge yard and a MAN room with a pool table and bar. Brian turns to me and says "This is what I want in our house" My response "well, honey I want a lot of things too, we'll try and work something out ;) The kids had a lot of fun running around and playing in the backyard. We even busted out the paddle boat and took a ride. Dennis kept encouraging me to take the wave runner out, but the water was FREEZING and there was no way I was getting in. I think these pictures capture how busy they are these days!
left to right Ashley, Schuyler, Collin, and Tallyn. Yep, Ashley had all the boys to herself, Elizabeth and Sophia couldn't make it.
Up and down, up and down, the stairs down to the water were a big hit. You can imagine how nervous it made me when they went running towards the water.
"We're going to get you Tallyn"
It's hard to see, but Mt Rainier is in the background. They have a gorgeous view of the mountain from their house
"Hum, Papa what do you have here?"
Always so curious about what's going on
"Schuyler, you don't want that cheese do you? Let me just take it off your hands"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment