Monday, January 4, 2010

37 weeks



I met with my new OB today and really like her. I took Ashley with me and she got really excited to hear baby brother's heartbeat, she couldn't stop talking about it. After my appointment we went over to the labor and delivery rooms to check those out and figure out what to do when the big day comes. The rooms are enormous and newly renovated. The lady who gave me the tour mentioned that January was kind of a slow month, so I could request a room of choice if available. She showed me which one's had views. We'll see if I remember to mention that at check in. I'm imagining not! So, I'm 3 cm dilated as of now, but we all know that just a number and does not predict in any way when things are going to happen. It's still exciting, though. We picked up his bedding yesterday and got that all set up and washed his clothes. We still have some shelves to put up and other things, but he's not going to be in it for a while, so we still have time. I'll post a picture when we have the room all done, but here's a picture of his bed.

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Love it! Now all we need is little Jr sleeping peacefully inside this darling crib ensamble. Getting very excited now for the big day. (or night). Grammy and gramps are ready and waitng for the call to scoop up big sis and watch her while baby brother is being be born.

Mom L said...

What a darling preggie momma you are Em, right up to the end. You are so blessed to have great pregnancies to match how great you look:)

Aunt Becki said...

I love the bed ensemble, too. I can't wait for the phone call about our boy being born. I'm almost on pins and needles.

Bahar said...

Beautiful mommy. I'm so excited to hear about baby boy. missed you all, good luck. Love, Bahar