Our little guy entered the world on Thursday Jan 21st at 5:48pm. He weighed 8 lb 1 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. Everything went perfect, I'll post details later but thought it was time to show off this little prince.
Yes, congratulations to the new addition to the Timm Family. I agree completely, Em you look as gorgeous as ever. I'm glad you had such an easy birth with this little guy. I can't wait to meet him in person. Enjoy all your pampering. We love you and give hugs and kisses all around. <3
4 comments:
Wow!! Both of you look GREAT! Emily... you just CAN'T look that fab right after a baby! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy.
Yes, congratulations to the new addition to the Timm Family. I agree completely, Em you look as gorgeous as ever. I'm glad you had such an easy birth with this little guy. I can't wait to meet him in person. Enjoy all your pampering. We love you and give hugs and kisses all around. <3
What a handsome little guy. Congratulations!!
He's beautiful!! Congratulations to all of you. We'll have to get together sometime soon, when you all get used to being a family of four :)
Post a Comment