Saturday, January 16, 2010
39 Weeks
Well, 1 day shy... not that I'm counting! It's not like I have a lot to complain about, though. This pregnancy has gone extremely smooth with everything going on, but lately the frustrating thing has been lack of sleep! In fact I'm writing this blog entry at 3:30am because of it! I am so uncomfortable at night. We have a million pillows on our bed that I surround myself with, but if it's not a million things on my mind that keep me awake, it's the constant getting up to use the bathroom or just plain uncomfortableness of pregnancy all over my body! Although, my Dr did offer to strip my membranes last Wed to get things going and I declined so I must not be too anxious to get him out. Most of this reason is the last time I was offered this I was in active labor with Ashley and 2 minutes later my water broke and things got pretty scary. I guess it's common for this office to offer this in the last couple of weeks to get things going, but I was NOT prepared for the question and really got caught off guard. We decided to hold off until next week when I'll be well into my 39th week and only 3 days shy of my due date. I'll definitely be ready then and even more so if it doesn't help to speed things along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can totally relate to your non-sleeping issues! I'm only at 37 weeks and I imagine it's not going to get easier! Congrats again Emily on Isaiah!
Post a Comment