Saturday, April 3, 2010

30!!!

Yikes, I can't believe I turned 30 this year! Birthday's are never too big of a deal for me, but Brian made sure to make it a special one this year. Monday was the actual day and he came home with a beautiful bouquet of pink roses and made my favorite salmon and crab dinner. Then Tuesday he took me to the John Mayer concert while my mom came over and watched the kids. The concert was so much fun and a much needed break for the two of us to feel like a couple again.







3 comments:

Aunt Becki said...

I completely know what you mean. It is awesome to know you are loved so much.

Raina said...

Happy Happy Birthday!
Wow! I am so jealous you saw John Mayer, and that is so fun that Brian makes it a big deal. It should be. :D
Happy 30th!

Bahar said...

Happy Birthday dear Emily.