Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Chilly Hilly
I don't have any pictures of it, but we went up to Seattle so Brian could participate in his first ride, the "Chilly Hilly," a 30 mile bike ride around Bainbridge Island with his buddy Steve. It had been snowing off and on for the last few days, but luckily only a few flakes while they were riding. They wore the right gear and didn't freeze, but were pretty exhausted after riding those big hills. After the ride the boys went for a few beers at the Pyramid Brewery to celebrate and the girls went out to lunch with the kiddos. Joana and I met our friend Laura from college at the Rainforest Cafe in Southcenter. It was a perfect place to go because the kids were entertained and us girls could chat and catch up. Before lunch Jo and Nathan had come over to the hotel to go swimming. I think that helped a little too because they were worn out and hungry by the time we sat down for lunch. These are a few pictures I took at the hotel.


Loves to get himself stuck in places he can't get out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment