Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Walking in our foot steps

When Ashley takes her shoes off she puts them into our shoes on the shoe rack. It's a cute little reminder that our children walk in our footsteps, watching and mimicking everything we do, it's all they know. We provide a path for them to walk on and hope they follow... with a little room to roam.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

This is soooo cute. Miss you!!

Grammy said...

This is so precious and spot on. They do follow your every step,and hang on your every word and example. What lucky children to have such amazing, caring parents to set down a path that will lead them to amazing people themselves.

Couldn't be more proud:)Our grandchildren are in excellent hands (or should I say feet)

Susan Marzocchi said...

I haven't been here in awhile so I did quite a bit of catch up. Your kids are truly adorable and that little Ashley sounds like a true little angel - I know you are so proud. Take good care!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and so true. I love the shoes in your shoes and your words so perfect! Love seeing the great pictures or your beautiful children.
Christy