I am so proud of the little girl Ashley is becoming. She is so sweet and kind hearted, the kids and teachers at her daycare adore her and she adores them. Every time I drop her off her friends come running, "Hi Ashley" and when we get ready to go home they patiently wait for her to get her jacket on and then give her a hug. She's learning so much, I'm really happy with where she's at. The conversations we have with her catch us off guard because she sounds so mature. She makes us laugh unintentionally because she's so darn cute! She loves the cooking projects at school and of course show and tell where she gets to bring whatever she wants from home to show the class. They have jobs they get to pick from and she takes these very seriously, even holding the door open for mom when we're out and about. She talks about the weather, how she slept in for 3 hours, and how a hair cut that she gives cost $50. She likes to negotiate and ask what her "choices" are. She is a very slow eater, but likes to tell us when she's beat us. She's very good at taking a "no thank you bite", but tries to negotiate a desert if she eats more. It's pretty hard to say no to her sometimes! She knows how to melt our hearts and she does it on a daily basis.


Every week Miss Jessica writes a quote from one of the kids in class, this week Ashley's was up there.

This was her first "reporter" story in the Star Gazer class. Each week the kids get to be a reporter and tell the class a story. The teachers write it down and the kids can draw pictures at the top. These will go in the scrapbook!

She loves her Papa!



This was taken at Ashley's Valentines Day party at school. Isaiah got to participate, but had to sit patiently while Ashley gave him specific instructions and decorated the cookie for him. The cute thing was Isaiah was very patient and didn't try to grab at the cookie until she was done. He really looks up to his big sister, they laugh together all the time.

She's the one in the back with the pink top. The kids made masks and pretended they were alley cats.

This was a big hit. Ashley brought a map of Mt Bachelor for show and tell. The kids had fun planning their route down the slopes.
3 comments:
That is a wonderful story about our little angel. I love her little quotes. We miss you guys so much.
These are wonderful stories by Ashley, and how fun it is to be able to read them. Ashley and Isaiah , you are so much fun. I love the blog, I can read what you do day to day. Gram and Gramps love you so much.
I have loved going to your school to pick you up when papa can't, and being at your fun Halloween and Valentine's party. All the teachers are just wonderful and they certainly love you. It is fun to see you interact with your friends and how polite and kind you are to everyone.
And Isaiah, what can I say. When I go to your room to pick you up, you see me thru the window and get the biggest smile on your face and come crawling to me and my heart melts and it makes my day. Sounds like the next time I pick you up at school you will be RUNNING to me.
Post a Comment