What an outstanding weekend we had this weekend. I just loved all of the hugs and kisses I got to give the two of you awesome grand kids. I could get used to seeing you all on a regular basis. Thanks for the wonderful weekend. Love you all four.
Yeah, buddy! Button down the hatches, Isaiah is on the run;)What fun Ashley will have chasing after her brother and Isaiah running from his big sister. So many new adventures ahead now that he is upright.
2 comments:
What an outstanding weekend we had this weekend. I just loved all of the hugs and kisses I got to give the two of you awesome grand kids. I could get used to seeing you all on a regular basis. Thanks for the wonderful weekend. Love you all four.
Yeah, buddy! Button down the hatches, Isaiah is on the run;)What fun Ashley will have chasing after her brother and Isaiah running from his big sister. So many new adventures ahead now that he is upright.
Post a Comment