Ashley had her 6 month Dr. appt yesterday and fortunately did really well with her shots. There was a mix up with our appointment and last minute they changed the time. I couldn't get a hold of Brian to tell him, so I had to take her by myself. She cried during her shots, but was fine after. We didn't even have to give her Tylenol and no fever today! She is 15lb 1 oz(50%), 25 3/4" tall(50%), and her head measures 43cm (70%). As you can see from the pictures she loved seeing her reflection in the mirror. She kept touching her hand up to the mirror, I think we'll have to get one for her room.

2 comments:
She says, "Who is that exquisite looking baby I'm gazing at. Isn't she a cute one!?" Precious pictures, Em. I wish we were coming tonight now. Tomorrow seems to long to wait. Can't wait to scoop her up and smooch her all weekend.
I haven't met a female yet that doesn't have a few mirrors around to check out the shoes, clothes, hair, make-up, and whatever else needs looking at!! I'm sure our pretty little heartbreaker is no exception.
Grandpa L
Post a Comment