Friday, July 4, 2008

Mike and Amanda's Wedding

The happy couple


Mike and Amanda got married June 28th. It was a gorgeous day, a little hot in the afternoon but the evening was perfect. Luckily the church and the reception hall were both air conditioned. They got married at St John's in West Seattle and had the reception at the Tukwilla Community Center. Brian was a groomsman and we both did a reading together during the ceremony. It was such a fun wedding. The best part was Grandma and Aunt Becki wanted to spend so much time with Ashley, so Brian and I got to dance the night away. We hadn't been out on the dance floor in a long time. We had a blast pulling out all our old dance moves including swing dancing which got us laughing at ourselves pretty hard


Brian and his cousin Mike. We lived with Mike for about 4 months when I worked down in Auburn. He bought the house and we moved in the same day he did. It was great though because I got to know Mike really well and him and Brian have always been really close.
Two happy couples and a baby
This is the wedding party. They had a lot of candid shots, which I'm sure are going to turn out great.
No body's having fun here... just kidding!
I love this picture. We get so many smiles like this now. She is such a happy baby
Ashley got used to the grass pretty fast. This is the second time she's been in it and the first time she was not happy.
Ashley got lots of time with Aunt Becki this weekend. Do you think Aunt Becki enjoyed it? Umm... I think so!

2 comments:

Aunt Becki said...

Those are some wonderful pictures and just as wonderful time we shared together. I can't wait to see you guys again. Love you three and share lots of hugs with eachother for me.

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit, Ashley Renee. I knew you would look adorable in it.

What a weekend you had! How nice to be able to spend so much time with Gramma Timm and Aunt Becki. I know they were in heaven! What a party girl you are. Great to see you were so well behaved, but of course that is no surprise.