Look at you, aren't you proud as a peacock with your little secret! You will be the best Big Sister ever, my little angel. So much to look forward to. First, your second birthday, then moving to Portland, then your big sister role kicks in the end of Jan 2010How very exciting for everyone, especially grammy who just can't wait for all the fun times we will have when you move down here.
Congratulations! Did you get my text last week? I saw your comment on our blog....we will definitely have to get together now! Can you believe it, our babies haven't ever met! So happy for you!!!!
5 comments:
That is the cutest t-shirt I've seen. She going to be the greatest big sister.
YAY! Congratulations on the Baby and the move and the job!! Whoo hoo for Portland and whoo hoo for siblingS - it's so much fun!
Jes
Look at you, aren't you proud as a peacock with your little secret! You will be the best Big Sister ever, my little angel. So much to look forward to. First, your second birthday, then moving to Portland, then your big sister role kicks in the end of Jan 2010How very exciting for everyone, especially grammy who just can't wait for all the fun times we will have when you move down here.
Congratulations! Did you get my text last week? I saw your comment on our blog....we will definitely have to get together now! Can you believe it, our babies haven't ever met! So happy for you!!!!
Dear Emily and Brian,
congradulations on your second Baby, move to Portland and your Job. I will miss you guys, please update your Blog.
If there is anything I can do, please just let me know.
I do have deep respect and love for you three.
Good Luck,
Bahar
Post a Comment