Thursday, July 30, 2009
Seattle Breaks Record
Seattle broke the record yesterday with temperatures recorded at 103 degrees at Sea Tac, the city's official reading area. The last record was set on July 16th, 1941 at 100 degrees. It is HOT and everyone is cranky, crabby, and has a glazed look over their face!!!!! Although, we were very fortunate to have a break from it last night when our neighbors invited us over to her Grandma's pool, oh it was heaven!!!... only temporarily though because when we got home it was 94 in our house and only got down to 85 throughout the night! Hopefully this ends soon because we are all miserable! Next summer we WILL have air conditioning. I've been putting it off for so long because usually it's only a few days, but each summer gets worse and I don't think I can survive another summer like this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment