Yes, we sure do. She's getting so big. I sure miss you guys. I love the dresses we're wearing now. We're are sure turning out to be a young lady already.
Isn't it the best, hangin' out with mommy! I am feeling particularly emotional since I had to say good bye to my mom today after hangin' out with her every evening, at our house, while great grandpa recovered from his hip surgery. I miss her already! Aren't mom's the BEST!
2 comments:
Yes, we sure do. She's getting so big. I sure miss you guys. I love the dresses we're wearing now. We're are sure turning out to be a young lady already.
Isn't it the best, hangin' out with mommy! I am feeling particularly emotional since I had to say good bye to my mom today after hangin' out with her every evening, at our house, while great grandpa recovered from his hip surgery. I miss her already! Aren't mom's the BEST!
Post a Comment