Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Kicks

I swear I felt the baby kick for the first time today. I'm only 13 weeks 2 days, but it was a definite tap in there four times as I was standing waiting for the Radiologist to review my case. I was questioning myself, thinking this is way to early, but one of my co-workers as well as other people said they felt their second child move a lot earlier than their first and 13 weeks wasn't too early. I think I felt Ashley for the first time around 15-16 weeks, but I didn't know what to look for. This was definite movement and not anything else. Exciting!!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Aww! Such an amazing feeling Em.

Aunt Becki said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! How EXCITING!!! I can't wait for this one to come along for just as much spoiling as our Little Ashes. Glad to hear all is going well. Love to Everyone.

Mom L said...

Can't wait till we can feel it from outside your belly, Em. How blessed we all are to soon be having another tiny Timm to love and gush over. You are the BEST parents and I can't wait to see how this little one adds to the joy and happiness you feel with your growing family.