Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Expecting #2
So, now everyone knows that we're expecting #2 January 23rd, which puts me at 12 weeks 3 days today! I've been feeling great, thank goodness, just occasional nausea, but mostly tired, hungry and having to pee more. This was a very planned pregnancy around Brian's graduation and spacing between the kiddos. I didn't want to have a newborn or be 39 weeks pregnant and possibly be moving! So, Jan 23rd it is and we couldn't be more excited! I met with my Dr yesterday and she did an ultrasound confirming the dates that we had come up with. Since we scanned at 6 weeks, we had pretty exact dating of the baby, but she wanted to do one anyways. It was bouncing all around as she was trying to get the heart rate and length, fun to see! I've peeked in almost every week to check in on the munchkin while I'm at work, I just can't help it. I won't any more though for fear that I'll find out the gender without Brian. He'll scan me around 16-17 weeks and then I'll have my formal ultrasound done by one of my co-workers so I don't have to take any time off. A bonus to being a sonographer! Some other news a lot of you may already know is we're moving to Portland! Brian accepted a job in Cardio-Thoracic surgery starting Sept 15th. We're really excited about the decision and to be moving closer to family, especially with the second one coming. We'll look for a house down there in a few months and rent out our townhouse up here. It's going to be a huge adjustment since Seattle is our home. We have a lot of great friends and I love my job and where we live, we'll miss all of it a lot! Portland isn't far from Seattle though and we'll be up to visit often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Can't wait to hear what our next little baby Timm will be. This is all sooooo very exciting.
Congratulations to you both! And to the future big sister! I know Brian's parents and sister must be excited! And Brian, congratulations on your new job. I hope someday when we are in Portland, we can see you and meet Emily and the children. Patti & Jim
Yay! We're so happy for guys! Congrats on the job Bri & we hope to see you guys when you down here.
Post a Comment