Monday, July 27, 2009

5 comments:

Bahar said...

What a beautiful girl. God bless you. She is so into being a lady, carrying her hand bag and her baby doll!!
I'm going to miss you so much.

Aunt Becki said...

CUTENESS!!!!! I can't wait for Mommy and Papa to move you closer. I will be able to see you more often and then we can spend all kinds of time together. I love your pigtails, too.

Grammy said...

You will be the BEST big sister!Look how GENTLY (lol) you handle your dolly. What a little girly girl you are. Baby doll in one hand and purse in the other. I know whats next since everytime I see you you go right for mine-makeup and jewelry. Oh, the fun times we will have, you and me!

grandma Hey said...

You are just too cute for words and I love these videos that Mom and Poppa make so we can enjoy seeing you . We really enjoy spending time with you. Love you Ashes

Leah said...

love the boo-boo kiss exchange!