

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween. We're going over to some friends house tonight for dinner, but not dressing up so we decided to paint my belly like a pumpkin. We had fun with it and she was moving all sorts of different directions distorting the pumpkin making. I think she was trying to put a word in about what the face should look like.
4 comments:
That is so adorable! What a fun way to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. You look darling and definetly ready for the blessed event. She is gonna love this picture when she gets older.
Love to my pumkins,
Grammy
You are too funny...I love it!
Happy Halloween! Next year will be fun with a one year old!
Hi guys,
enjoyed the update. I was on the road today and couldn't get you guys off my mind. So, I called; low and behold Em answered the phone. It shocked me and I wasn't sure what to say. I can imagine that Em could hear it in my voice. We are all excited about the new arrival, that time is almost at a stand still.
Love you three,
Bec and Dallas
I think we should make a scrapbook page with that caption and the pumpkin belly.
Post a Comment