Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Water Leak NOT Water Break

I got home yesterday afternoon from the gym to find a huge puddle of water in our kitchen. Our kitchen faucet had a slow leak that built up and spilled onto the floor. I called Brian to tell him about it and told him he probably needed to come home after class to fix it rather than go to work. He's been answering the phone now with "Are you in labor?" and a bunch of his buddies from school were around when I called. Word got mixed up and people thought my water broke. There are 45 people in his class so you can imagine how information can get construed. The leak did get fixed and wasn't a huge deal it just wasn't fun to clean up. We have prepared for that call and Brian has been wearing a pager lately so I can get a hold of him when it is time. The pager is from work and a couple of weeks ago when he first started wearing it he got paged in class. He called back and no answer, but everyone in class was on high alert now that he was wearing "the pager" and thought I was in labor. I think everyone is a little excited to know when this little one is going to arrive including mom and dad!

No comments: