Monday, October 8, 2007

More Showers!



This past weekend was spend down in Portland for a fabulous shower that my mom and her friends put on for me. She invited all our neighbors, friends, and family that live in Portland. Brian's mom also came from Pendleton. It was great to see everyone and catch up with some of the neighbors that I haven't seen for a while. It was so cute to see how excited everyone was for us and boy did they spoil us with gifts! Thank you so much! We had another shower for work on Tuesday of last week. One of our friends hosted the shower at her house and everyone brought food to contribute. The ultrasound department and UW LOVES potlucks. We have one for every occassion... birthdays, passing tests, employees coming and going, doctors getting their green cards... any excuse we can come up with! So, in turn our potlucks are delicious. Everyone has perfected a dish to bring and Tuesday was no different. On top of that everyone pooled money in to get us practically everything on our registry! We received so many wonderful gifts and are so appreciative of everything, thanks guys! We are officially set to have this baby!

1 comment:

Aunt Becki said...

There will be more gifts coming when Thanksgiving arrives. I really would like to see your faces when I give you my 2nd baby gift. I can't wait for her to be here. I'm giddy with anticipation. Love you guys and miss you much.