Tuesday, March 11, 2008

4 Month Checkup

Ashley had her 4 month appointment yesterday which meant more shots. I hate this part of having a child. I feel so bad for her, but I know it must be done. Luckily Brian was able to get out of class early to be there. He's such a good daddy, but I think it was more for me than her. The last two times we've taken her she's been really good, but this time she was not a happy camper even before the shots were given. I think she was hungry, but I wanted to wait until after she got her shots so I could use that to comfort her. Well, it worked and she fell asleep at 5:30pm and didn't wake up up until 3:30am! 10 hours she slept. I shouldn't be surprised, that's what happened last time. Today though, she's been fussy and that didn't happen last time. I took her temperature thinking she had a fever and that was a new experience. She didn't much like it and gave me the look like "wow, mom, what the heck are you doing?" It was 101.5, which I was informed is normal, so she got some acetaminophen and a lot of sleep. Hopefully she'll be back to herself tomorrow. She weighs 13lbs 10 1/2 oz (58%), her height is 25in (75%), and her head measures 16.5 inches (75%).

No comments: