Sunday, March 9, 2008
Photoshoot
Can't get enough of my little girl. She has been laughing so much lately which is absolutely adorable. I put her in front of the mirror the other day and she started laughing at her reflection. I guess they don't understand that it's them in the mirror until they're about 9 months to a year. So, that made it even more adorable, she was laughing at what she thought was another baby. She's found her range of "voices" from high to low and likes to hear herself practice all of them, it's quite entertaining. We have her 4 month checkup tomorrow which equates to more shots. I'll let you know how that goes. Last time she slept it off, I'm crossing my fingers it will be that way again. Brian has a presentation so he's not able to be there.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a beautiful baby!
Oh, my little Gerber Baby. Love, love, love these in black and white.
Major kisses and hugs to my girls for a job well done. My screen saver has officially been changed from her bumbo photo to the first one of these new ones.
Post a Comment