Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ashley Meets Toes

Ashley found her toes this morning at 5:30am! I was changing her and she grabbed onto her toes and found quite an interest in them. I let her play a little, but I was very tired so back to bed she went until 8:30! She also almost rolled over today. I had her doing some tummy time and she straightened her left arm and was on her side ready to roll over and then she starting crying and I couldn't torture her anymore. It was so exciting though. I know I've been saying that I'm not looking forward to her rolling over because things like diaper changing can get tricky, but it's very exciting when you see them trying and eventually accomplishing these small steps. It's funny how the smallest things can excited a parent so much. Just think of how I'll feel when she starts crawling and walking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk about excitement...what a beautiful family! We can't wait to see her (and both of you as well) in person. Les and Becky