Last night I captured Brian studying with Ashley. Everyday he looks forward to coming home from class to see his daughter. He had to write a paper and didn't want to put her down, so this is what he figured out. I thought it was so cute! I guess it wore them both out because I came downstairs from doing laundry later on and found them both sleeping on the couch.

3 comments:
These pics are so precious, Em. Looks like Ashley is fitting right into the team Timm life, front and center. She must be inspiring Brian in his writing by the intent, yet peaceful, look on his face. My favorite picture in the world is a baby lying on their parents chest, both sleeping. Thanks for sharing such this special moment.
Love you and miss my Timm family like crazy,
That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. He so loves that little girl.
How precious! I have a picture that is almost identical of Lindsey and Dave "watching football" at about the same age.
Chris Rowe
Post a Comment