Friday, November 30, 2007

Pooh Head

This is a hat that Grandma Timm got her and it fits her perfectly. We put it on her a few weeks ago and it kept sliding down over her eyes. She's actually outgrown more than a few of her outfits already that she used to swim in.
This is one of those outfits that was so big on her two weeks ago and just fits now. Another week and it will be too small. I'm amazed at how much she's grown in such a short period of time.

2 comments:

siddoway said...

I love your updates. Emily she is so pretty. I love her Dark eyes and Dark hair. It's so fun to watch everyone's babies change so much. Happy Holidays!

grandma Hey said...

She is the cutest granddaughter ever. I love the Pooh Head. On of my favorites. I see these pictures and I can hardly believe she is our granddaughter. The three of you are wonderful.Love you all three.