Wednesday, November 21, 2007

More Pictures

I thought I would just post pictures as I take them. For one it keeps everyone updated, but it's also a lot easier to upload a few pictures at a time rather than a whole bunch. Today Grammy, Ashley and I took a walk around Greenlake. We walked to Starbucks to get our lattes and then around the lake we went. It was absolutely gorgeous today, so we took advantage. The fresh air felt great.


3 comments:

Raina said...

I can't get enough of the photo of Ashley in her car seat. And, you look GREAT for having a 2 week old!! I hope I look as good as you do after. Keep up the good work! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! So good to see you all last evening. If you send me your email address, I'll send you a couple pictures I have of your darling little daughter.
Take care,
Chris Rowe

Anonymous said...

Ashely is just beautiful. Are you sure you just had a baby???? You look amazing! I wish the three of you the best. Take care and try to get some sleep!!
Love, Heather Glesne