
This picture was taken last Wednesday night when Brian and I were able to get out of the house for a date night. He got out of class for the holiday at noon and since I hadn't seen much of him all week because of school and work he decided to take me out for a date and allow grammy to babysit. He took me out to Nishino's in Madison Park, something he's wanted to do since I had Ashley. We sat at the sushi bar which was really fun because we could watch the chef prepare the sushi right in front of us. I'm not sure if it's because we haven't had sushi in so long or if this place was really good, but it was some of the best sushi we've ever had. We were gone for about three hours, just in time to come back for Ashley's next feeding. Well, I think she got hungry a little early because she was not happy for about 20 minutes before we got home. My mom said she calmed down right before we walked in the door. She just wanted something grammy couldn't give her. We do appreciate all her help this past week, it was really fun to have her here. I'm just sad that she doesn't live closer so we can have more time to spend together. We'll see them again in a couple of weeks when we go down to Portland for a week around Christmas. Ashley got a few more things to add to her wardrobe too as grammy was a knitting machine while she was here. She made some adorable sweaters and booties and is now she's working on hats to match. This girl can never have enough clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment