Thursday, November 15, 2007
Road Trip
Well, not really but this was the first time I had Ashley out on my own and I was driving. I was so nervous, but I got over it and managed to do just fine. Brian had to go to the nursing home today for class so I dropped him off at 10am. Since he was going to be a few hours I decided to run a few errands. We went to the post office and the grocery store and she did wonderful, slept the whole time. I get nervous about changing and feeding her in public, so luckily I didn't have to do any of that until we got home. She kept her pants clean and she was satisfied from the last feeding... perfect little outing. I'll get a little more adventurous as time goes on, but it's a learning curve and I'm just starting out! Here she is all bundled up in a fleece cover up that aunt Becki gave her. She still has room to grow, but she was all cuddly warm today! Thanks Aunt Becki!


This was the first outfit we bought for Ashley while we were in Europe. I was about 13 weeks along and didn't know if we were having a boy or girl. Brian picked this out and it fits her perfectly.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thank you Uncle Dallas for Ashley's sleeper. He can't wait to meet his newest niece. We are getting so anxious for our first meeting. She is such an Angel.
Oh, my goodness, I can't wait to get my hands on her tonight. I hope she is ready for lots of Grammy time. Nine whole days to spend with my little princess. How lucky am I? We are going to have a blast, us girls! Lots of shopping, lunches, walks, cooking for Thanksgiving and just hanging out.
Love and Kisses,
Grammy
She is absolutely precious and beautiful. I can't wait to meet her soon. Give her a big kiss from her Auntie Maria!
You have a gorgeous family! Congratulations! And good job on your outing - it took me a long time to get out and about on a regular basis.
Post a Comment