Friday, November 30, 2007

Changes

A few things to report on. Ashley has been more alert these days. She up for at least 1/2 hour- 45 minutes at a time just observing her surroundings. She doesn't need to be held all the time, although when she's fussy this always calms her down. She's happy in her swing or in her cradle. I've noticed she's really focusing on things and keeping her attention on them so I moved the mobile from her crib to the cradle. It's neat to see her making these small changes and really noticing the world she now lives in. I just wonder what she's thinking about. She's also holding her head up a lot more, a move she's been perfecting since the first week. I love talking to her and seeing her respond to my voice by turning her head. She loves story time too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, this is torture not being able to grab her and smooch her up! 18 more days. Be prepared to turn her over to grammy
as soon as you hit the door. She is going to be such fun at Christmas. I think I need to buy her one more outfit.

grandma Hey said...

What a good looking couple of kids. These pictures are wonderful to say the least. These blogs are great for us that live away from Seattle. It helps not being there. I love all the pictures.

Love you