Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ashley Renee

Ashley Renee Timm was born at 10:23pm on 11/05/07 at 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 in. long. Emily did outstanding and is doing great. We are now home as a family less than 24 hours after she was born. I am so proud of Emily and Ashley. Please enjoy the photos and keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We greatly appreciate all the love and support we have received from everyone.











15 comments:

Jamie said...

What a beautiful little family! Congratulations to everyone!I am so happy that everything went well and I can't believe you are already headed home! I love the pictures and look forward to the day that I can meet Ashley Renee (and see you guys again, of course). Love you.

Jamie

grandma Hey said...

What a beautiful baby and great looking mom and dad. I can't wait to see you three and kiss the liyyle one.I'm off to work and you enjoy your day and see you tonight

Love Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you,she is a beauty. Hope school is going well for you Brian. I spent last weekend with Jami in Spokane.

Pat ( Jami's mom)

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with her and I haven't even held her yet. My heart is bursting out of my chest with pride and joy for the two of you. You better be prepared to turn her over to Grammy when we get their on Fri.

Love to our awesome teamtimm. You did "GOOD"

Grammy

Kendall said...

Congrats. She is so beautiful. I went home from the hospital quickly too. It was so nice to just be with my family. I hope you are having a wonderful time. I'm sure you are.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily and Brian, what a beautiful little girl. I am so excited for you three. Bringing home your first child is always so much fun. I hope everything goes well with you and the baby. Take care and don't forget that the parents need to rest also. Love your cousin, Carolyn and family from California.

Aunt Becki said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW ARRIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so cute. I can't wait to meet our new member Ashley Renee. We are so looking forward to Thanksgiving and what a holiday this will be. Give hugs and loves all the way around. We love you and are counting down the 2 wks.

Poe said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!!!! And you're amazing to be back home so soon! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! So happy for you! Enjoy this time. Pretty soon you will be chasing her.
She's beautiful.
Love,
David, Bridget and family.

Kyle said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. I can't wait to meet her... and your wife! I am so glad everything went smoothly. Let us know if you need ANYTHING!

~Bethany

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! She is beautiful! What a coincidence Em! Our due dates were exactly one month apart and we both delivered on day before...exactly one month apart! Hopefully our little girls will be close friends too!
Wishing you and Brian lots of love and rest,

Jess, Kevin, Chloe and Josie

Call when you feel up to it, I can't wait to talk to you!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful baby from two beautiful people. I think you guys caught yourselves a keeper. Let us know if you need anything... from 30 free minutes to a night out.

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Emily and Brian - she's so adorable! I'm so glad I have had the chance to meet Ashley. It was fun to see the permanent smiles on Grandma and Grandpa Timm's faces! Hope to see you all again very soon. Chris Rowe

Raina said...

What a beautiful little girl! And you look fantastic after just having a baby!!! I love all the pictures and I can't wait to see more! Congrats again!!!